'Tis done, and my apologies for the unconscionable delay. I couldn't get it totally complete (it's missing some of the snazzy stained-glass-window effects) for reasons which are technical and I will not bore you with; but it's important to get a version up today, and God willing the full version will be up within a few days [EDIT: current version vastly improved over initial version yesterday]. So, without further ado:
In honour of it being his feast day (well, on the other side of the Atlantic) (and if you're a catholic - which I'm not, tho I am seriously consideringit - a subject for another post, however) - and of him having been a pretty cool guy, and because drawing power-crazed mad scientists doesn't, really, need an excuse: some art pertaining to St. Albertus Magnus, Swabian, discover of arsenic, and patron saint of science, medical technicians and Cincinnati, Ohio.
(Click here for a larger version.)
Friday, 16 November 2007
FOR SCIENCE
Labels:
Art,
For Science
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cool!
If I wrote a comic version of my Valhalla novel, I would want you to do the artwork, for sure!
Thanks! Although I should note I can't draw animals too well, so the horses/swans/sun-eating wolf bits would be highly vexing.
(How is the novel coming along, btw?)
Very cool. WHen I build a Church, will you please do the stained glass windows?
Danke Schön!
W
The novel is done and sitting in a slush pile in New York City--I hope.
Post a Comment