Tuesday, 26 April 2011

On the Gasting of Flabber

When Americans wring their hands about German pacifism, it is fairly strange, but when Germans do it there is something really bizarre going on.


(Source)

We have lived to see the day when Germany is condemned for minding its own business, giving peace a chance, and being slow to pick fights with countries that pose no danger to it.

What can you possibly say to that?

3 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Hi, GC! :)

Just wanted to drop by and invite you over onto my new blog, if you're interested...

godescalc said...

Hi Luka - sorry I didn't notice your comment... I've let this blog go fallow for a while, trying to get the other one going. (http://incarnationalist.wordpress.com ...it's kind of ground to a halt tho.)

I occasionally stop by your blog anyway (can't remember where I found the link), altho I'm afraid I suffer from a slow connection, so don't watch many youtube videos unless I have a pretty good reason...

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

My videos are only a few seconds in length (just like my one-liners), so I don't think a slow connection would be a problem...

:-)